Update 2022-06-16: Packet: Petitions and letters against rezonings @ LCC 2022-06-16.
For some reason, the Lowndes County Commission is holding both its Work and Regular Sessions on this Thursday, June 16, 2022. I hear they are in DC lobbying the federal government on Monday and Tuesday.
They are also holding a 5 PM Budget Public Hearing before the 5:30 PM Regular Session.
Here is the agenda. For the rezonings, see also the preceding Greater Lowndes Planning Commission meeting.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2022, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2022, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Proclamation Presentation to Ms. Debra Tann – Reminiscent (Regular Session)
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- REZ-2022-09 Flannigan, James Rd. R-1 to C-G, Water/Sewer ~7.8 acres
Documents:REZ-2022-09 Flannigan, James Rd.pdf
- REZ-2022-10 The Campus Transitional Care Facility, 2193 Howell Rd, E-A to P-D, Well & Septic ~23 acres
- REZ-2022-11 Makesh, LLC, 900 Lakes Blvd, C-G, County Utilities, 1.07 acres
- REZ-2022-12 Pittman, Phelps, Leonard, Moss Oak Trail, R-10 to C-G, County Utilities, ~1.63 acres
- For Consideration
- Lowndes County Accountability Court Grant Approval and Cash Match
- Lowndes County Juvenile Accountability Court (LCJAC) FY23 Budget & Grant Award
- Annual Contract Renewal with the State of Georgia Department of Corrections
- American Rescue Plan Funding for Utilities Repairs with Carter & Sloope Engineering
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!