As I went out of the commission chambers, Continue reading
Here’s a playlist:
Snake Nation Decision, Lowndes County Commission, Tonight 5:30PM
Work Session, Lowndes County Commission (LCC),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, 22 August 2011.
Videos by Gretchen Quarterman for LAKE, the Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange.
Here’s the agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS PROPOSED AGENDA
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2011, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2011, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — August 8, 2011
- Regular Session — August 9, 2011
- For Consideration
- Change Order to Snake Nation Road Contract
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant
- James Road Water Main Repair
- Capacity Fee Waiver for Country View Mobile Home Park
- SCADA Upgrade
- USGS Funding Agreement for Hwy 122 Stream Gauge
- Declaration of Merchandise as Surplus — Fire Department and Public Works
- Approval of TAN and Resolution
- Training Tower for the Fire Department
- Asphalt Surfacing at Naylor and Clyattville Parks
- Striping and Signage on 29.34 Miles of Roadway
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address