Emily Davenport, Valdosta Stormwater Manager, sent a letter 2 June 2014 to attendees of the 6 May 2014 Army Corps of Engineers presentations, with paper materials attached, and a note that they are also online at Stormwater Division, Regional Flooding. [Not there anymore, but see updated first bullet item below. 2018-01-28 -jsq]
USACE Presentation (May 2014).
This one is just the presentation by the Corps.
Videos: Flooding study by Army Corps of Engineers @ VCC 2014-05-06
These LAKE videos are of the same Army Corps presentation a few minutes before at the Valdosta City Council Work Session. The Valdosta City online PDF of the presentation slides has much better images than the stills posted with the videos, but the videos have the actual presentation including Q&A.
- Study before Levee —Tim Carroll @ VCC 2014-05-06
- Insurers suing for lack of preparation for record floods
- Videos: Flooding study by Army Corps of Engineers @ VCC 2014-05-06
USACE Presentation / Neighborhood Meeting (May 2014)
This one has appended to it:
- A Valdosta Sanitary Sewer System Improvements Update like this one previously posted.
- USGS Flood-Tracking Chart for Withlacoochee and Little River Basins
Beware that if you’re using google-chrome it will complain
Duplicate headers received from server…
Error code: ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION
Other browsers such as firefox do not complain.
Finally, do you know which is the Biggest city in Suwannee River watershed?