Almost eight million dollars, mostly for road projects, presumably approved by the Lowndes County Commission at their meeting yesterday.
|$4,931,029.15||Old US 41 Widening Project|
|$1,669,478.88||GDOT Standard Utility Agreement, Lake Park Bellville Road|
|$314,776.00||Bid for a Loader for Public Works|
|$300,000.00||Borrow Pit Agreement|
|$250,172.09||Change Order For Old US 41 Widening Project|
|$172,637.00||GDOT Standard Contract Agreement Exit 11|
|$165,427.00||FY 2022 Juvenile Justice Incentive Grant Application|
|$58,673.47||Turn Lane Project for Cat Creek Road and River Road|
|$13,000.00||Bid for Annual Coffee Service for County Buildings|
The Union Station rezoning on Union Road continues to have complications, this time Hahira Extraterritorial Extension of Water Service.
The water body in the aerial for the Borrow Pit Agreement is not the Alapaha River.
It’s a pond off River Run Road, off of Lake Alapaha Boulevard, with US 84 north on the other side of it, and the river off to the east.
The entire board packet is on the LAKE website, received in response to a LAKE open records request.
Here is the agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, MAY 10, 2021, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- Rezoning Case REZ-2021-06 – Skip Van Nus 6250 & 6258 Chancy Dr. (0049 014), E-A to R-A, Well & Septic, ~9.56 Acres
- Rezoning Case REZ-2021-07 C & S Investments, 4081 Mt. Zion Church Rd. (0148 084), R-1 to R-21, Community Well & Septic, ~25.48 Acres
Documents:Rezoning Case REZ-2021-07.pdf
- For Consideration
- Borrow Pit Agreement
Documents:Borrow Pit Agreement.pdf
- FY 2022 Juvenile Justice Incentive Grant Application
- GDOT Standard Utility Agreement, Lake Park Bellville Road
- GDOT Standard Contract Agreement Exit 11
- Hahira Extraterritorial Extension of Water Service
- Bid for Annual Coffee Service for County Buildings
- Bid for a Loader for Public Works
Documents:Bid for a Loader for Public Works.pdf
- Old US 41 Widening Project
Documents:Old US 41 Widening Project.pdf
- Turn Lane Project for Cat Creek Road and River Road
- Change Order For Old US 41 Widening Project
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!