Will it take fifteen minutes, or twenty minutes, to approve almost a million dollars, in a packed agenda for Monday and Tuesday at the Lowndes County Commission? It’s mostly Property & Liability insurance, followed by a consulting contract for a go-between with Moody AFB, plus UPSes for county radio sites.
|$818,021.00||ACCG IRMA Property & Liability Program Renewal|
|$96,000.00||Agreement with Cornerstone|
|$24,257.88||Vertiv Service Contract for the Liebert UPS at the 911 Center & the 4 Tower Sites|
|$0; past gate name it Harper’s Lane||Renaming a Portion of Sara Road|
|$0||Acceptance of Infrastructure for Brayden Place Subdivision|
They’ll also appoint Thomas Lovett to the South Georgia Regional Library Board, rename a road, and accept some subdivision roads.
Received Friday 5:14 PM in response to a LAKE open records request, the board packet is on the LAKE website.
Here is the agenda:
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, JULY 27, 2020, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2020, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- For Consideration
- Acceptance of Infrastructure for Brayden Place Subdivision
- Acceptance of Infrastructure for The Landings Subdivision Phase I
- Vertiv Service Contract for the Liebert UPS at the 911 Center & the 4 Tower Sites
- Proposed Dedication of Enoch Lake Circle
- Agreement with Cornerstone
Documents:Agreement with Cornerstone -.pdf
- ACCG IRMA Property & Liability Program Renewal
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!