|$899,744.40||Ridgecrest, Woodland and Glenview Paving & Drainage Project|
The agenda sheet says:
Lowndes County solicited bids for Ridgecrest, Woodland and Glenview Grading, Drainage, Base and Paving. The project will consist of Grading, Drainage, Base and Paving of Ridgecrest and Woodland and the installation of a box culvert under Glenview Drive. Vendors present for the pre-bid meeting held on July 21, 2020, were James Warren & Associates, Southland Contractors, Reames & Son Construction, Rountree Construction, and The Scruggs Company. Three bids were received on August 4, 2020.
Here are the bids:
Where is that? South of the west end of W Savanna Ave, near I-75 Exit 16.
Ah, yes, I got stuck in traffic there not so long ago, trying to get around a stopped train.
We know this much because LAKE obtained a copy of the board packet through an open records request; it’s on the LAKE website.
I suppose if we rummage around enough we’ll find details of NC-TIA 2019-04 somewhere on the county’s website.
Here is the agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 2020, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2020, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- REZ-2020-07 The Scruggs Company, 4621 Old US 41 N. R-1 to M-1, Well and Septic, 5.9 acres
- REZ-2020-08 Copeland Property Tucker Road and Johnson Road South E-A to R-A, County Water and Septic, ~6.07 acres
- REZ-2020-09 Richard Hill, Old Clyattville Rd. E-A to R-A, Well and Septic, ~24.46 acres
- TWR-2020-01 Verizon Wireless, Old State Road 0258-003, E-A, New ~165' Monopole
- For Consideration
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!