This may be the longest agenda ever for the Greater Lowndes Planning Commission, meeting tonight at 5:30 PM. Gretchen Quarterman will be there with the LAKE video camera.
This time Pete’s Otto seems to want to spread down the street.
And Nancy Hobby wants to go “backwards” to E-A on 10 acres on Loch Laurel Road.
Here is the agenda:
Greater Lowndes Planning Commission
~ Lowndes County ~ City of Valdosta ~ City of Dasher ~ City of Hahira ~ City of Lake Park ~ City of Remerton ~
REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA
Monday, January 27th 5:30 P.M.
Public Hearing, Lowndes County South Health District Administrative Office
325 West Savannah Avenue, Valdosta, Georgia
- Call to Order, Pledge, and Invocation
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes: November 25, 2019
120 N. Essa Street, Lake Park, Georgia Lake Park City Hall,
Tuesday, February 4, 2020, 6:00 pm
Point of Contact: Tabitha Fowler, City Clerk (229) 559-7470
- LP 2019-07-29, Jay Khodiyar LLC, 240 Lakes Blvd, 0199 203, C-C Community/Commercial) zone to C-H (Highway/ Commercial)
Thursday, February 6, 2020 5:30 pm
Point of Contact: Matt Martin, City Planning and Zoning Administrator (229) 259-3563
- VA-2020-01 Pete’s Otto, 401 East Ann Street, 1100-1102 Marion Street,
Request to rezone 0.67 acres from Single-Family Residential (R-6) and Community Commercial (C-C), to Highway Commercial
- CU-2020-01 Verizon Wireless, 3500 Country Club Road —Bellemeade Drive,
RequestConditional Use Permit (CUP) for a new telecommunications tower in R-15 zoning
- CU-2020-02 Natalie Bailey, 4019 Forrest Run Circle,
Request Conditional Use Permit(CUP) for a Halfway House for ex-offenders in R-P zoning
- VA-2020-02 Travis Carter, 3905 Inner Perimeter Road,
Request to rezone 3.56 acres from Residential Professional (R-P), to Office Professional
- CU-2020-03 Travis Carter, 3905 Inner Perimeter Road,
Request Conditional Use Permit (CUP) for a commercial daycare in O-P zoning
Monday, February 10, 2020 5:30 p.m.
Point of Contact: Jessica Freeman, City Clerk (229) 247-2320 ext. 127
- SE-2019-02 Chris Shelton, 1311 Hastings Drive, Special Exception: Light Industrial to Office/Retail
- SE-2019-03 Larry Dean, 1309 Edgewood Drive, Special Exception: Light Industrial to Office/Retail
- RE-2019-01 Remerton Mill Apt., LLC, 1853 West Gordon St., Rezone from Mixed Use to include Multi-Family and Community Commercial to Multi-Family
- V-2019-01 Remerton Mill Apt., LLC, 1853 West Gordon St.,
Variance to increase the density by an additional 16 units.
Thursday, February 6, 2020, YEAR 6:00 p.m.
Point of Contact: Matt Martin, Planning and Zoning Administrator (229) 259-3563
- HA-2020-01 Providence Missionary Baptist Church, 707 West Park Street,
Variance to minimum building setback requirements in an R-10 zoning district.
- HA-2020-02 City of Hahira, Text Amendment to Section 4-1 of the Hahira Zoning Ordinance as it pertains to the Central Business District (CBD) zoning district
Tuesday, February 11, 2020, 5:30 pm
Point of Contact: Molly Stevenson, Lowndes County Engineering/Planning Technician (229) 671-2430
- REZ-2020-01 Nancy Hobby, 2626 Loch Laurel Rd., 0168 012B & 012C, 10ac., R-1 to E-A
- REZ-2020-02 SKT Investments, LLC, Lester Rd., 167 134A, 10.5 ac., E-A to R-A
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!