Three million dollars for discussion this morning and voting tomorrow evening at the Lowndes County Commission, including an emergency manhole repair, 911 consoles, and roads north of Moody AFB.
Plus more expenses will come from accepting two subdivision roads plus two dirt roads as county roads. And the never-ending Lake Alapaha subdivision water treatment plant, which has attracted a GA-EPD Consent Order.
The County will be reducing the overall millage rate, while adding the the unincorporated fire millage.
|$2,775,068.91||TIA-03 Hightower Road and Cooper Road NE|
|$162,308.45||Whitewater Road Manhole Emergency Repair|
|$155,697.00||Adding Dispatch Consoles 11 and 12 for the 911 Center|
|$2,520.00||Approval of Lease Amendment Number Three to Bellsouth Telecommunications, LLC|
The board packet, received in response to a LAKE open records request,
is on the LAKE website:
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, AUGUST 23, 2021, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- For Consideration
- Adoption of the Millage Rate
Documents:Adoption of the Millage Rate -.pdf
- Adoption of Unincorporated Fire Millage
- Beer, Wine, and Liquor License – Damian Hari of Ansuya Hari, LLC., DBA South Lowndes Bottle Store – 5120 Jewell Futch Rd., Lake Park, GA
- Beer and Wine License – Damian Hari of Ramjidada Properties, LLC., DBA Bigfoot – 6872 Lake Park Bellville Rd., Lake Park, GA
- Approval of Easement Documents for Hightower Road
- Approval of Lease Amendment Number Three to Bellsouth Telecommunications, LLC
- Adopt Resolution Accepting Infrastructure for Val Del Estates Subdivision Phase I
- Adding Dispatch Consoles 11 and 12 for the 911 Center
- Alapaha Plantation Proposed Consent Order for Water
- Whitewater Road Manhole Emergency Repair
- Mud Swamp Road and Swamp Edge Drive Private Road Dedication Advisement
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!