Tonight at the Greater Lowndes Planning Commission, presumably REZ-2019-08 Knudson & Son Outdoor Activities will be skipped, since last month the Lowndes County Commission already decided that case, and ZBOA denied most of the applicants’ requested variances.
The only other big one (by acreage) tonight is REZ-2019-11 Stewart, 4151 Stewart Circle, 0072 001, ±12 ac., R-1 to C-H.
Here is the agenda.
Greater Lowndes Planning Commission
Lowndes County City of Valdosta City of Dasher City of Hahira City of Lake Park
REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
Monday, June 24, 2019 * 5:30 P.M.
Public Hearing, Lowndes County South Health District Administrative Office
325 West Savannah Avenue, Valdosta, Georgia
- Call to Order, Invocation, and Pledge
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes: May 28, 2019
216 E. Central Avenue, Valdosta, Georgia
Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:30 p.m.
Point of Contact: Matt Martin, Planning and Zoning Administrator (229) 259-3563
- VA-2019-02 Joe Nijem
Property Location: 406 Baytree Road, 403 Pine Tree Road, 1504 Azalea Drive;
Request to rezone 1.43 acres from conditional R-M(c) to conditional R-M(c) with different conditions.
- VA-2019-03 Joe Nijem
Property Location: 406 Baytree Road
Request Planned Development approval of a proposed multi-family residential development on 0.56 acres.
1757 Poplar Street, Remerton, Georgia, Remerton City Hall
Monday, July 8, 2019 5:30 pm
Point of Contact: Jessica Freeman, City Clerk (229) 247-2320
- COA-2019-01 1807 Plum Street, consideration to demolish the main structure and the accessory building and allow for new construction of an accessory building on the existing concrete slab
- SE-2019-01 1823 Plum Street, consideration to allow as a special exception for the use for Auto Stereo sales and installation
327 N. Ashley Street, Valdosta, Georgia,
Lowndes County Judicial and Administrative Complex
Commission Chambers, 2nd Floor
Tuesday, Julyh 9, 2019 5:30 pm
Point of Contact: Molly Stevenson, Engineering/Planning Technician (229) 671-2430
- REZ-2019-08 Knudson & Son Outdoor Activities, 3435 Bemiss Knights Academy Rd., 0146B 099, 36 ac., R-21 & R-A to R-A, water/sewer (Tabled at the May 28, 2019 Meeting)
- REZ-2019-09 Mark Courson, 5761 Long Pond Rd., 0221A 063C, 1 ac., R-1 to R-10
- REZ-2019-10 Ballard, Madison Hwy., 0097 032, 4.1 ac., E-A to C-C
- REZ-2019-11 Stewart, 4151 Stewart Circle, 0072 001, ±12 ac., R-1 to C-H
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!