They are also talking about water tanks and treesand the work on I-75 Exit 29, including what the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) hasn’t covered that may have to be picked up in SPLOST VII.
Photo: WTXL ABC 27 News.
But the main topic, with a Public Hearing, is food trucks. That Zoning Text Amendment didn’t fare very well with the Planning Commission Monday. But of course GLPC is only advisory, and Hahira can decide whatever it wants. Expect at least the same speakers tonight as you can see in the LAKE videos of that Planning Commission meeting.
Thanks to Hahira City Clerk Lisa Mashburn for sending the agenda.
Hahira City Council
May 3, 2018
6:00 pm- Hahira Courthouse
Call to order
- Pledge of allegiance
Review/Correction of Minutes
- April 3. 2018 Work Session
- April 5, 2018 Council Meeting
- HA-2018-01 Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment — Food Trucks & Non-Festival Temporary Vendors (Planning and Zoning Administrator)
- Citizens to Be Heard (Council Meeting)
- Review of Bills/Budget Overages
A, C. E. G; D, F. (Removed; Moved to Consent Agenda}
- IT Services (City Manager)
- Surplus Property
- Water Tank Contract * American Tank Company
- Budget Adoptions DDA & Drug-Seized Funds; FY17 & FY18
- Appointment to Tree Board
- Extra Work on Interchange Project Not Covered by GDOT — SPLOST VII
- City Manager
- Executive Session
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!