Bailey’s back after much discussion last time. This time they’re actually going for multiple bids for a water item, unlike the single-source price-not-quoted pump replacement last time. And they’re buying some property (at some place unnamed) for a booster pump.
What’s this mysterious Rural Land Agricultural Improvement Schedules? Why does Shiloh Road need emergency repairs? Nothing about that on the new county Lowndes411 twitter account, and the county still doesn’t publish its own board packets.
I can understand why the Commission needs to approve a juvenile justice grant, a GEFA loan application, to accept quit claim deeds for a subdivision’s detention ponds, and to accept infrastructure for a subdivision, not to mention a CDBG agreement. But to replace batteries in a UPS?
Here’s the agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS PROPOSED AGENDA
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2014, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2014, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- For Consideration
- 2014 Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention and Treatment Programs Grant
- Property Acquisition for Booster Pump
- Resolution and Approval of GEFA Loan Application
- Accept Quit Claim Deeds for Creekwood Subdivision Detention Ponds
- Adopt Resolution accepting infrastructure for Glen Laurel Subdivision Phase III
- Cost for Emergency Repairs to Shiloh Road
- FY 2013 CDBG — Lowndes County Second Harvest Renovation Project- Assurance Agreement
- Approval to replace the batteries in the Uninterruptable Power Supply
- Rural Land & Agricultural Improvement Schedules
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address