I asked if I could have a copy of the agenda of the meeting in progress. She said they had all the copies in there but she would get me one later.
A few minutes later I went back and asked if they were in executive session. She said yes, they already went from the open called meeting into executive session to discussion personnel.
However, I did pick up a copy of tonight’s agenda, and typed it in, so, for apparently the first time ever, here is the agenda for a VLCIA board meeting on the web before the meeting. -jsq
Valdosta-Lowndes County Industrial AuthorityAgenda
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:30 p.m.
Industrial Authority Conference Room
2110 N. Patterson Street
- Call to Order
- Welcome Guests
- Regular Meeting, April 19, 2011
- Special Called Meeting, April 19, 2011
- Review Compiled Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the Month Ending April, 2011
- Review 2011-2012 Operating Budget milestones and distribute Proposed 2011-2012 Operating Budget to VLCIA Board Members for review/comment/revision.
Interim Executive Director’s Report —Allan Ricketts
- Marketing/Existing Industry Update
- New Community and Economic Development Videos
- California/Florida Mailers
- Existing Industry Visits
- Existing Industry Program Used as Benchmark for Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD)
- Upcoming Existing Industry Appreciation Events
- Project Report
- Miller Business Park Update
- Westside Business Park Update
- Industrial Park Acreage Update – Total 577
Citizens to Be Heard
Building Committee Report
Adjourn General Session