Update 2021-09-14: LAKE videos.
The Tax Assessors having no commercial appraisers left are hiring GMASS to appraise commercial properties, for $108,000 over three years.
Four times as much will go to early cleanup work at the historic Courthouse.
|$411,125.00||Lowndes County Historic Courthouse Early Demolition and Abatement GMP (Guaranteed Maximum Price)|
|$108,000.00||GMASS Commercial Contract for Tax Assessors|
This is on the agenda this morning for the Lowndes County Commission. At this Work Session, they have two extra items: Code Enforcement Appreciation and VLPRA Adopted Master Plan Presentation by Dr. David Barth (Work Session).
They will vote Tuesday evening, on these and other items including a Fire Department agreement with Moody AFB, expansion of an RV sales company, and beer and wine sales.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2021, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Code Enforcement Appreciation
- VLPRA Adopted Master Plan Presentation by Dr. David Barth (Work Session)
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- For Consideration
- Beer & Wine License – Falguniben Chaudhary of Aarush 420 Corp., DBA Barrett's Food Mart – 6685 Bemiss Rd., Valdosta, GA
- Agreement for Automatic Aid in Fire and Emergency Services between Lowndes County and Moody Air Force Base
- Lowndes County Historic Courthouse Early Demolition and Abatement GMP (Guaranteed Maximum Price)
- GMASS Commercial Contract
Documents:GMASS Commercial Contract.pdf
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!