Almost half an hour on the church on Woodlawn Drive (sidewalks and building size), eleven minutes on the personal care home on Slater Street, and three minutes each on the RV sales expansion and the Lake Park Zoning Ordinance amendments. That was a slack evening for the Greater Lowndes Planning Commission (GLPC), at 47 minutes total.
GLPC recommends. The Lowndes County Commission is already meeting about its items. Lake Park and Valdosta Mayor and Council will decide their items.
Below are links to each LAKE video of each agenda item, followed by a LAKE video playlist. See also the agenda.
1. Call to Order, Pledge and Invocation
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes from July 26, 2021
3. Amendments to the City of Lake Park Zoning Ordinance
4. REZ-2021-14 LAR Properties of Lake Park, 5359 Mill Store Rd. P-D to C-H
5. CU-2021-04 Blue Wright Holdings, 1006 Slater Street, Personal Care Home in R-P
6. CU-2021-05 LeRoy Butler, Jr., 820 Woodlawn Drive, CUP for a Church in R-6 zoning
Other Business (none) / Adjournment
Here’s a LAKE video playlist:
Church, Personal Care Home, RV vendor, Lake Park Zoning Ordinance
Greater Lowndes Planning Commission (GLPC) 2021-08-30
Videos by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE).
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!