Update 2023-03-27: Videos: Howell Road Halfway House @ LCC Work 2023-03-27.
The controversial halfway house on Howell Road is back for its final Public Hearing Tuesday evening, with review this morning at 8:30 AM.
$22 million is a lot of money, but almost all of it is incoming grant funds.
|$21,853,779.00||A New Headquarters for Second Harvest of South Georgia|
|$116,286.00||PowerPhone Emergency Medical Dispatch with CAD Integration|
|$86,266.00||Acceptance of the FY2023 VAWA Continuation Grant Award|
|$500.00||Lowndes County DUI Court Technology Supplemental Grant Award|
|$250.00||Adult Accountability Court Technology Supplemental Grant Award|
We do not have the board packet because I didn’t send the GORA request until this morning. LAKE will publish it after we get it.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, MARCH 27, 2023, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 2023, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- For Consideration
- Resolution Agreeing to Participate in the National Teva, Allergan, CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart Opioid Settlements
- Lowndes County DUI Court Technology Supplemental Grant Award
- Adult Accountability Court Technology Supplemental Grant Award
- Acceptance of the FY2023 VAWA Continuation Grant Award
- Deep South Sanitation, LLC Residential Solid Waste Franchise Renewal
- Advanced Disposal Services Residential Solid Waste Franchise Renewal
- Windstream Build Agreement
Documents:Windstream Build Agreement.pdf
- PowerPhone Emergency Medical Dispatch with CAD Integration
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
REZ-2022-10 The Campus Transitional Care Facility, 2193 Howell Road, E-A to P- D, Well & Septic, ~23 acres
Resolution Agreeing to Participate in the National Teva, Allergan, CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart Opioid Settlements
$500.00, with no cash match required from the County. These funds are to provide a tablet for the use of our Surveillance Officer to document curfew checks and drug screens while performing field visits.