Update 2022-09-27: Videos: LAS, TIA, Chiller, Ian @ LCC 2022-09-26.
This week the Lowndes County Commission will spend $1.4 million, mostly on fixing faulty chillers on their meeting building, but also $45,460 on the South Lowndes Land Application Site (LAS) which handles the county’s sewage.
Their Work Session is 8:30 AM this morning. They vote at their Regular Session, 5:30 PM tomorrow evening, September 27, 2022.
|$1,364,736.00||Comprehensive Facilities Energy Savings Project Amendment Resolution|
|$45,460.00||South Lowndes LAS Expansion Assessment and Testing|
Plus some amount of previously-authorized funds to widen Old Clyattville Road.
And there’s a beer and wine license.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2022, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2022, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- For Consideration
- Beer and Wine License – Parulben Patel of Burlington, LLC., DBA Kraftland – 4592 North Valdosta Road, Suite B, Valdosta, GA
- South Lowndes LAS Expansion Assessment and Testing
- Transportation Investment Act (TIA) Old Clyattville Road Widening Project Agreement
- Comprehensive Facilities Energy Savings Project Amendment Resolution
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!