Look who’s back after last month’s rezoning on Val Del Road, which was heard by the Planning Commission and approved by the Lowndes County Commission: Natco, with another rezoning for twice as many acres, also on Val Del Road, just south of that previous rezoning.
Also a Joint Ordinance, which one can guess is the one Lowndes County Chairman talked to the Planning Commissioner about after adjournment last month, which one can guess is the SPLOST VIII agreement.
Why do we have to guess what our elected and appointed boards are up to? Would it be so hard to include a few words on that agenda item to say which Joint Ordinance? For that matter, would it be so hard to publish the GLPC board packet along with the agenda, like many counties much smaller than Lowndes have already been doing for years?
Here is the agenda:
Greater Lowndes Planning Commission
~ Lowndes County ~ City of Valdosta ~ City of Dasher ~ City of Hahira ~ City of Lake Park ~ City of Remerton ~
REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA
Monday, September 30, 2019 5:30 P.M.
Public Hearing, Lowndes County South Health District Administrative Office
325 West Savannah Avenue, Valdosta, Georgia
- Call to Order, Pledge, and Invocation
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes: August 26, 2019
Tuesday, October 8, 2019, 5:30 pm
Point of Contact: Molly Stevenson, Lowndes County Engineering/Planning Technician (229) 671-2430
- REZ-2019-13 Natco Tract 5B, 0072 061 (portion), Val Del Rd., ±56 ac., R-1 to P-D, water/sewer
- REZ-2019-14 Wisenbaker Property, 0189 058B, 3820 Great North Rd., 5 ac., E-A to R-l, well/septic
- REZ-2019-15 Hogan Property, 0167 173-175, Hwy 41 & Wellman Place, 7 ac., E-A to M-2, well/septic
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!