The Sabal Trail pipeline and probation payments were major issues at the Thomas County Commission 9AM Tuesday 9 December 2014. Sheriff R. Carlton Powell noted that private probation company Sentinel, which he said serves Lowndes County, was involved in several lawsuits.
Here’s the agenda, and below are links to the videos, followed by a video playlist.
- G.b. Providence Community Corrections, Judge Mark Mitchell & Katrina Hodges
- G.c. Transit, Title VI Plan Adoption
- G.d. EMS Write-offs
- G.d. EMS Write-offs cont.
- G.e. Adopt 2015 Budget for all funds
- G.f. Approve 2015 Holiday Schedule
- G.g.i Appointments Animal Control
- G.g.i. Appointments Animal Control passed
- G.g.ii Appointments Tax Assessors
- G.g.iv. Appointments Georgia Pines
- G.g.iv. Georgia Pines cont.
- G.g.v. Appointments SW GA Regional Commission
- G.g.vi. SW GA Workforce Investment Board
- G.h. Alton Burns — Sabal Trail pipeline
- G.h. Commissioners discuss pipeline
- H. Open Meeting to Citizens –Al Bryan, SW GA Regional Commission
- H. –John Quarterman, LAKE videos, Lowndes Co. & Valdosta Pipeline Resolutions
- I.a. County Manager: insurance on Red Hills contract
- I. Reports
Here’s a video playlist:
Sabal Trail, budget, calendar, appointements, Thomas County Commission
Regular Session, Thomas County Commission (TCC),
Video by John S. Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
225 N. Broad Street, Thomasville, Thomas County, Georgia, 9 December 2014.