At this morning’s work session and tomorrow evening’s regular session, the Lowndes County Commission has a brief but eventful agenda, including a modification to the alcohol ordinance, an alcohol license, a DHS grant a GDOT grant for a road project on Davidson Road (presumably related to the new Moody AFB gate), two road abandonments, and this interesting item:
6.h. Request from Superior Court to establish salary of the Community Corrections DirectorYour guess is as good as mine.
Here’s the agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — January 23, 2012
- Regular Session — January 24, 2012
- Ordinance — Revision to the County Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance
- For Consideration
- Alcohol Package License — Jay 92 Corp. — 2295 New Statenville Hwy
- Abandonment of Portions of Snake Nation Road Right of Way
- Contract with Georgia Department of Transportation for Davidson Road Project
- Abandonment of unopened Right of Way on Upper New Bethel Road
- Declaration of Surplus Vehicles
- Emergency Purchase of Hot Water Heater
- 2012 Homeland Security Grant — Lowndes County Fire Rescue
- Request from Superior Court to establish salary of the Community Corrections Director
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address