Here’s the agenda:Well, shiver me timbers and bless their little hearts! Their new executive director, Andrew Schruijer, remarked at Tuesday’s board meeting that the agenda for that meeting had indeed been posted since Friday. In Citizens to be Heard I readily admitted I didn’t look too hard for it, and expressed astonishment and pleasure at this positive development. Linked from their front page, there’s now an agenda page:
Just joking. They don’t publish their agendas!
AgendaIt has links to agendas for June, July, and August, each with an agenda in PDF. That seems a bit odd for some of those months, when there were several meetings. But, hey, it’s a start!
Agendas will be posted one day prior to the Valdosta-Lowndes County Industrial Authority regular scheduled monthly meeting.
Here’s the aganda for yesterday’s meeting. That’s in PDF, so here’s a web-readable HTML version:
Valdosta-Lowndes County Industrial Authority Agenda Tuesday, August 16, 2011 5:30 p.m. Industrial Authority Conference Room 2110 N. Patterson Street
No, VLCIA didn’t supply the HTML version. But, then, neither does the Lowndes County Commission, or any of the local cities. Hey, VLCIA could be the first to do that!
- Call to Order
- Welcome Guests
- Regular Meeting, July 19, 2011
- Review Compiled Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the Month Ending July, 2011
Executive Director’s Report-Andrea Schruijer
- Existing Industry/Marketing Update-Vicki Hughes
- Existing Industry Visits
- Upcoming Existing Industry Appreciation Event
- Project Report-Allan Ricketts
- Miller Business Park Update
- Westside Business Park Update
- Industrial Park Acreage Update-Total 577
- Georgia Power Community Assessment
- Southeast Bioenergy Conference 2011
- September Meeting Date Change Discussion
Citizens to Be Heard
Adjourn General Session