Maybe it’s time to go to one of these. It’s tonight at 5:30 PM.
Bimbo QSR “will produce several different types of hamburgers, hot dogs, and sandwich buns for quick-service restaurants” according to WALB, in a 100,000 square foot building on South Saint Augustine Road for a claimed investment of $25 million.
Ace Electric has been around here a long time. Evidently they’re doing something new.
Here is the agenda.
2022 Board of Directors
Brad Folsom, Chair
Tom Call, Vice Chair
Aneesha Johnson, Secretary
Jerry Jennett, Director
Terri Lupo, Director
Term Exp 1/1/2023 (County Appointee)
Term Exp 1/1/2026 (City Appointee)
Term Exp 1/1/2024 (City/County Joint Appointee)
Term Exp 1/1/2027 (City Appointee)
Term Exp 1/1/2025 County Appointee)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 5:30 pm
- Welcome, Invocation & Call to Order Brad Folsom
- Approval of Minutes
- General Monthly Minutes December 15, 2021 Brad Folsom *
- Consideration of Financial Report, December 2021 Tom Davis *
- Presentation of 2020-2021 Audit-Mr. Mark Rogers
- Project Management Report Stan Crance
- Virtual World Technologies
- Bimbo QSR
- Business Development Report
- Strategic Development Report
- Director’s Report Andrea Schruijer
- Attorney Report Bill Holland
- Bimbo QSR Easement *
- Ace Electric Inc. *
- Items for Consideration
- Citizens to be Heard
- Executive Session TBD
- Adjourn Monthly Meeting
Next Monthly Meeting: Wednesday, February 15, 2022
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!