Should be interesting.
The Deep South Solid Waste Authority (SSWA) Board packet is on the LAKE website:
If you want to attend, which you can do remotely, please contact Elizabeth Backe, AICP, Planning Director, Southern Georgia Regional Commission, 229-333-5277 ext. 146, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting of the Board of Directors
Deep South Regional Municipal Solid Waste Management Authority
January 20, 2021
Southern Georgia Regional Commission
- Welcome and Introduction
- Minutes of July 15 and November 18, 2020 Meetings
- Drafts attached for review and motion
- Presentation of Annual Audit Report — Denise Rackely
- Financial Report Jan-Sept. and Oct-Dec. 2020
- Royalty Disbursement for Period of Jan 1 — June 30, 2020
- Grinding Reimbursement Requests —
- City of Valdosta
- City of Nashville
- January 2021 Election of Officers.
- Report by Nominating Committee and Motion
- Other Business
Next regular scheduled meeting will be on April 21, 2021 at 6 p.m.
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!