The Val Del Road rezoning for a subdivision on the Wetherington Property near Nelson Hill is on the agenda for this morning’s Lowndes County Commission Work Session, to be voted on Tuesday evening at the Regular Session.
Probably not coincidentally, Right of way purchase for Clyattstone Road is also on the agenda.
Frank Morman doesn’t want to be reappointed to the Valdosta-Lowndes County Land Bank Authority. Michael Thomas does want to be on there. Cindy Vickery wants to be reappointed to the South Georgia Community Service Board. Dewayne Johnson wants to be appointed to a vacant seat on the Lownde County Library Board.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, MARCH 9, 2020, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2020, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- For Consideration
- Solicitor-General's Office 2020 VAWA Grant Award Activation
- Accept Gaines Lane Quit-Claim Deeds and add into the County Road Inventory for Maintenance
- Approval of Clyattstone Rd.-Simpson Ln. ROW Purchases
- Abandoned Mobile Homes
Documents:Abandoned Mobile Homes.pdf
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!