That could be good because it makes them focus on existing industries.
Here’s the agenda.
Valdosta-Lowndes Development Authority
Tuesday, August 16, 2016 5:30 p.m.
Development Authority Conference Room/103 Roosevelt Drive
Monthly Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Welcome Guests
- Regular Meeting, July 19, 2016
- Executive Session, July 19, 2016
- Review Compiled Balance Sheet and Income Statements for July, 2016
Community Relations/Marketing Update —Meghan Schunhoff
- 2016 Business Plan Update
- Marketing Update
- Social Media
Project Report — Stan Crance/Andrea Schruijer
Existing Industry —Stan Crance
- Existing Industry Visits
- BRAT/Existing Industry Luncheon
- Azalea City Industrial Park Signage
Executive Director’s Report —Andrea Schruijer
- GEDA Annual Conference, September 2016
- Site Selector’s Guild, October 2016
- Consultant Connect Economix, November 2016
- Area Development Consultant Forum, December 2016
Citizens to Be Heard
Adjourn General Meeting into Executive Session
Adjourn Executive Session into General Meeting
Adjourn General Meeting
Mission of the Valdosta Lowndes Development Authority
“Create an environment to attract new industry and promote the growth of existing industry to drive job creation and capital investment.”
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!