As promised, item 5.c) on the agenda for Thursday’s Regular Meeting and Tuesday’s Work Session of the Valdosta City Council:
Consideration of a Resolution in support of the Lowndes County Board of Commissioners regarding the Sabal Trail Project.
Has staff found the digital copies of the maps for CU-2014-11 Normal Life of Georgia? If the county put agenda packets for the Planning Commission online, staff wouldn’t have to worry about that.
Here’s the agenda, thanks to images from Council Member Tim Carroll.
120514 Agenda Packet.pdf
REGULAR MEETING OF THE VALDOSTA CITY COUNCIL
5:30 PM Thursday, December 11, 2014
- Opening Ceremonies
- Awards and Presentations
- Consideration of the December. 2014 Employee of the Month Award (Terrial Small, Public Works Department).
- Minutes Approval
- Public Hearings
- Consideration of an Ordinance for a Conditional Use Permit to allow an expansion of an existing Personal Care Home in a Multi-Family Residential (R-M) Zoning District as requested by Normal Life of Georgia, Inc. (File No. CU-2014-11). The property is located at 534 Griffin Avenue. The Greater Lowndes Planning Commission reviewed this request at their November Regular Meeting and recommended approval (6-0 Vote).
- Ordinances and Resolutions
- Consideration of an Ordinance to amend Chapter 90 – Taxation, Article II – Occupational Tax, Section 90-50 – When Tax Due and Payable; Effect of Transacting Business When Delinquent, of the City o Valdosta’s Municipal Code.
- Consideration of an Ordinance to amend the Taxi Cab Ordinance.
- Consideration of a Resolution in support of the Lowndes County Board of Commissioners regarding the Sabal Trail Project.
- Bids, Contracts, Agreements and Expenditures
- Consideration of bids for resurfacing City Streets using SPLOST funds and Georgia Department of Transportation Local Maintenance and Improvement Program (LMIG) funds.
- Consideration of bids for paving for Annexed Island 51 (Dogwood Circle).
- Consideration of bids for North Oak Street Extension Ditch Piping Project.
- Consideration of bids for 3 Supplement Environmental Project (SEP) to assist the City in addressing collection system issues.
- Boards, Commissions, Authorities, and Advisory Committees
- City Manager’s Report
- Council Comments
- Citizens to be Heard