Nevermind what the front page of the VDT said about December 9th: the Sabal Trail pipeline presentation is on the agenda for Monday morning, 8:30 AM. Or maybe Tuesday evening, 5:30 PM; it doesn’t say, but if they’re sticking to at least the Work Session part of the request from Demarcus Marshall, it’s tomorrow morning.
Plus they could take up Nottinghill even though the Planning Commission recommended tabling, there’s yet another Dollar General proposed (see Planning Commission video, three decorative special tax lighting districts, mosquito control, pump replacement, the annual MIDS bus service contract, a beer license, the return of Green Lane (why isn’t that one a pubic hearing as promised last time?) something about NOAA, and an agreement with the Lowndes County Board of Elections: will they stop changing the precincts every year?
Here’s the agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2013, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — October 21, 2013
- Regular Session — October 22, 2013
- Public Hearings
- REZ-2013-11 Nottinghill, Orr Rd R-A to R-21, Community Well and Septic, 14.71 acres
- REZ-2013-15 Teramore Development, Old US 41 N PD to C-G, County Water and Sewer/Septic, ~2.1 acres
- Decorative Special Tax Lighting District-Grove Pointe Phase 4 (Portion of)
- Decorative Special Tax Lighting District-Barrington Phase One
- Decorative Special Tax Lighting District-Ivy Gate
- For Consideration
- Agreement between the Lowndes County Board of Elections and the Lowndes County Board of Commissioners
- Mosquito Control Contract
- Pump Replacement and Repair for two Lift Stations
- Approval of Third Party Operator Contract for the 5311 Public Transportation Program
- Abandonment of a Portion of Green Lane
- Agreement to purchase Geospatial Services for NOAA Coastal Services Center
- Beer License-Bacon Bunker-4644 Bemiss Rd, A
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address
- Sabal Trail Presentation