Budget amendments on the agenda for the Lowndes County Commission Work Session Monday at 8:30 AM 25 June 2012 and Regular Session 5:30 PM Tuesday 26 June 2012. See if you can find some clues to what those amendments might be in the the videos of last week’s budget hearing.
Also this week: appointments to four boards (Parks & Rec, Construction, KLVB, and Library), a public hearing on a road abandonment (Brinson Drive), and the County Manager has something to say about FY 2010 Community Development Block Grant. Plus a bunch of service contracts. Here’s the agenda for tomorrow and Tuesday.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — June 11, 2012
- Regular Session — June 12, 2012
- Resolution to Adopt the FY 2013 Proposed Budget
- Valdosta/Lowndes County Parks and Recreation Authority
- Valdosta/Lowndes County Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals
- Keep Lowndes Valdosta Beautiful
- Lowndes County Library Board
- Public Hearing & Resolution – Abandonment of a Portion of Brinson Drive
- For Consideration
- Budget Amendments
- Service Contract for the Public Service Radio System (PSRS)
- Service Contract for the Liebert UPS at the 911 Center
- Service Contract for the Liebert UPS’s at the 4 Tower Sites
- Service Contract for the Mobile Data Terminals (MDT’s)
- Service Contract for the Logisys CAD System
- Agreement with Doubletree Communities, LLC
- Sprint Nextel Closing Documents for 800 MHz Reconfiguration
- ACCG IRMA Liability Program Renewal
- Reports-County Manager -FY 2010 Community Development Block Grant
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address