This is the same Commission that went on for 11 minutes in the 21 February 2011 work session about a Homeland Security grant for an emergency vehicle, worring that the county might have to pay to maintain it and might have to share it with other municipalities. And then rejected it the next day, if I recall correctly. What will they think of this mutual aid agreement?
Here’s the agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — February 13, 2012
- Regular Session — February 14, 2012
- Public Hearings
- Decorative Special Tax Lighting District – Creekwood
- Public Hearing Renaming Pierce Road (CR #1272)
- Abandonment of Unopened Right of Way off New Bethel Road
- Abandonment of portions of Snake Nation Road Right of Way
- For Consideration
- Quit Claim Deeds and Agreements for abandoned portions of Snake Nation Road Right of Way
- Alcohol Package License — VYOM ENT, LLC. — 3990 N. Valdosta Road
- Statewide Mutual Aid Agreement
- Sale of Old Elections Office Property — 809 N. Patterson St.
- Cisco Wireless Upgrade
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address