Here is a summary of the expenses:
- $1,313.41 to Milster Engineering, L.L.C. of Iowa City, Iowa. Ferman Milster is an Associate Director of the University of Iowa Power Plant, which burns oat hulls.
- $3,242.00 to the Parton Group of Lilburn, Georgia.
- $6,330.75 to Hazardous Substance & Waste Management Research, Inc. of Tallahasee, Florida, which is Dr. Christopher Teaf‘s group. It’s long list of public sector clients curiously does not include VLCIA.
- $4,681.55 to Greenfield Advisors LLC of Seattle, WA, which also has an Atlanta office, and lists Dr. Clifford A. Lipscomb as an analyst.
- $1,092.97 to James H. Rainwater Conference Center, Valdosta, Georgia for food, service, and room.
- $274.88 to James H. Rainwater Conference Center, Valdosta, Georgia for Chef’s Choice Buffet Dinner, Banquet Furnishing Fee, and service.
- $499.00 = 5 * $99.80 to Hampton Inn and Suites for rooms for each of Ferman Milster, Stan Parton, Cliff Lipscomb, Bob McCann, and Gil Waldman. Robert McCann, Jr. is with Golder Associates Inc. Gilbert Waldman is vice president and general manager of Sterling Energy Assets, the parent corporation of the Wiregrass Power LLC shell corp. Dr. Teaf’s group itemized $77.00 as travel expenses.
- $17,434.56 total
Curiously missing from the list is any costs for the videos the City of Valdosta videographer took of the event for VLCIA. Who paid for those?
This accounting of expenses was obtained through an open records request and given to LAKE. More information on that event is available on the LAKE website.