First let’s hear George Rhynes explain that it’s never too late to reregulate our minds:
Here I’ve selected videos of local County Commission candidates:
- Debra Franklin running for Lowndes County Commission, District 2.
- We have no video (because she was taking the videos) of Gretchen Quarterman, campaign manager for John S. Quarterman running for Lowndes County Commission, District 2 (the candidate was at another event in his district).
- Bill Eger, running for Lowndes County Commission, District 3.
Here are some unidentified speakers making good points:
- Cancer at a biomass plant in Texas
- Get this on the ballot?
- Start meeting to prevent
- Be proactive: reach everyone
- Smoke from idling diesel trucks
Here’s a playlist You can get a PDF of the informational flyer and related links here. Still more about the biomass plant, including responses to actioon ittems by Allan Ricketts of the Valdosta-Lowndes County Industrial Authority (VLCIA) and numerous posts about this and other biomass plants in the LAKE blog, On the LAKE Front.
I think there are still more videos with more speakers, so there will probably be another post here about this meeting.