The Deep South Solid Waste Authority (DSSWA) disburses grant money from landfill tipping fees to participating local governments.
This meeting will be in the new Southern Georgia Regional Commission (SGRC) office, 1937 Carlton Adams Dr., across from the Lowndes Board of Education and next to the Goo Goo Car Wash.
I’m of a mind to zoom the meeting.
Here is the agenda. The entire board packet is on the LAKE website, thanks to Elizabeth Backe of SGRC.
REGIONAL MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY
Meeting of the Board of Directors
Deep South Regional Municipal Solid Waste Management Authority
November 18, 2020
Southern Georgia Regional Commission
- Welcome and Introduction
- Minutes of July 15, 2020 Meeting e Draft attached for review and motion
- Financial Report Jan-September 2020
- Financial Audit Engagement Letter
- Royalty Disbursement for Period of Jan 1 — June 30, 2020
- Grinding Reimbursement Request — City of Valdosta
- New application format for future grinding reimbursement requests
- Appointment of Nominating Committee for Election of Officers in January 2021
- Other Business e Waste Management letter for review and discussion
Next regular scheduled meeting will be on January 20, 2021 at 6 p.m.
Phone: (229) 333-5277
Fax: (229) 333-5312
1937 Carlton Adams Drive
Valdosta, Georgia 31601
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!