Lowndes County, Georgia, is buying up three Lee Street lots north of the County Palace, adding to the county’s holdings between Ashley and Lee Streets south of Webster Street in Valdosta. They will discuss 8:30 AM Monday and vote 5:30 PM Tuesday.
Clint Joyner wants his new roads in Knights Landing Subdivision off of Knights Academy Road to be called Countess Court, Bishop Court, Duke Court, and Duchess Court.
Commissioner Joyce Evans and Michael Smith want to be reappointed to the Valdosta Lowndes County Conference Center and Tourism Authority. J.D. Rice wants to be appointed to a vacant seat on the Lowndes County Public Facilities Authority.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2020, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2020, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- REZ-2020-16 Sandra Jones 7001 Simpson Rd (0031 047C & 047G) E-A to R-A, Well and Septic, ~11.19 acres
- REZ-2020-17 Adams Property Group 3833 Inner Perimeter Road (0149A 036D) R-10 to C-G, City Water & Sewer, ~7.41 acres
- REZ-2020-18 Water’s Edge Rocky Ford Road (0059 093) E-A to M-2, Water & Sewer, ~37.12 acres
- For Consideration
- Grant Re-Application for the 5311 Rural Transportation Program and Associated Resolution
- Adopt Resolution accepting Infrastructure for Knights Landing Subdivision Phase IV
- Approve the Purchase of 418, 420, and 422 North Lee Street Properties
- Waste Management Acquisition of Advanced Disposal Services
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!