REGULAR MEETING OF THE VALDOSTA CITY COUNCIL
5:30 PM Thursday, January 11, 2018
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag
Reading of Election Results
- Reading of the 2017 General Municipal Election Results and Run-off Election Results.
Oaths of Office
- Oath of Office for City Council Districts 2, 4, and 6.
Election of Mayor Pro Tem and Oath of Office
- Election of the Mayor Pro Tem and Oath of Office.
Awards and Presentations
- Presentation of the Municipal Audit for Fiscal Year 2017.
- Consideration of the January, 2018 Employee of the Month Award (Ronnie Lancaster, Utilities Department).
- Valdosta City Council – Rescheduled Regular Meeting – Dec 14, 2017 5:30 PM
Bids, Contracts, Agreements and Expenditures
- Consideration of bids for the Cured-In-Place»Pipe (CIPP) Lining Project.
Local Funding and Requests
- Consideration of revisions to the City of Valdosta’s Standard Specifications for Water and Sewer Construction Manual
Boards, Commissions, Authorities, and Advisory Committees
- Consideration of an appointment to the Valdosta-Lowndes County Airport Authority,
- Citizens to be Heard
- City Manager’s Report
- Council Comments
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!