Still no agenda on the county’s website, and it wasn’t posted on the front of the building, either, but a county employee (not the Clerk) did finally get Gretchen a copy, which you can see here, for the first of three county budget meetings. The Tax Assessors and Behavioral Health didn’t show up. All the Superior Court judges did show up, so if you want to see them and many other public officials and their budget requests, you can in these LAKE videos. Very few if any citizens other than Gretchen showed up to watch in person. They’re back at it today, so you can go see for yourself whoever they have asking for money today.
That was the third public meeting yesterday morning, 10:30 AM to 4:50 PM, Monday, March 27, 2017, after the Work Session and the Goals meeting. After lunch, County Manager Joe Pritchard supplied a chair for Gretchen to sit in.
Here are links to each of the LAKE videos of this budget meeting, followed by a video playlist.
- Superior Court Budget Request
- Ankle Monitoring Budget Request
- Tax Commissioner Budget Request
- Probate Judge Budget Request
- State Court Judges Budget Request
- Public Health Budget Request
- Public Defender Budget Request
- District Attorney Budget Request
- Solicitor General Budget Request
- Budget Meeting – Day 1 Adjournment
Here is the LAKE video playlist:
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!