Fascinating stuff here, especially from Liz Booth and Jim Kennedy. They meet again today at Aniston’s Restaurant, 1404 W. Baker Highway, Douglas, GA.
You’ll probably notice there were some glitches with these July videos; thanks to Gretchen for salvaging most of them. And there’s no video of WWALS board member Al Browning speaking about water quality, nor of my presentation of the WWALS letter to SSRWPC: Please join the opposition to the Sabal Trail watershed invader —WWALS to SSRWPC.
- Coordinating with other Councils
- Plans for Engagement with Key Implementing Actors
- Steps and Timeframe
- Agricultural water needs
- Major rivers and the Floridan Aquifer
- Curbing new permits
- Liz Booth, water quality standards, GA-EPD
- Review and revision
- State Water Plan –Jim Kennedy, GA State Geologist
- Total sustainable yield of prioritized aquifers –Jim Kennedy
- Scheduling next meeting
Here’s a video playlist:
Videos: Suwannee-Satilla Water Council
Regular Session, Suwannee-Satilla Regional Water Planning Council (SSRWPC),
Video by John S. Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Douglas, Coffee County, Georgia, 20 July 2015.