We don’t know what the GEFA Loan Modification is about,
Photo: Michael Rivera, CC attribution share alike because not even the one-page agenda sheets are included this time. Similarly, we don’t know why they want to abandon Buck Cato Road (CR 880), or what vehicles they want to surplus and sell, or who else bid for the 3/4 Ton Truck for the Extension Service, or for the Tables and Chairs for the Emergency Operations Center, nor why the want to interconnect the North Lowndes and Kinderlou Water Systems.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, TUESDAY, MAY 26, 2015 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, MAY 26, 2015 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- For Consideration
- GEFA Loan Modification
Staff asks the Commissioners to approve the modification request and authorize the Chairman to sign the modification documents.
- Abandonment of Buck Cato Road (CR 880)
- Declaration of Vehicles as Surplus and Authorization to Sell
Declare the vehicles as surplus and authorize staff to list for sale
- Bid for 3/4 Ton Truck for the Extension Service
Award the bid to Langdale Ford
- Bid for Tables and Chairs for the Emergency Operations Center
Award the bid to Lee Office Supply
- Interconnection of North Lowndes and Kinderlou Water Systems
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address