Better late than never, I suppose; yesterday there was no agenda posted; this morning it’s there: the agenda for this morning’s work session. It does not appear to have anything about waste management. It does have appointments to there boards, a rezoning, and a bunch of for considerations.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, JUNE 11, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, JUNE 12, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street — 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — May 7, 2012 (May 21, 2012, Work Session cancelled)
- Regular Session — May 8, 2012 (May 22, 2012, Regular Session cancelled)
- Lowndes County Department of Family and Children Services Board
- Public Facilities Authority
- South Georgia Community Service Board
- Public Hearings – REZ-2012-09 Copeland, 3258 & 3264 Loch Laurel Rd, R-A & R-1 to C-C, well & septic, ~5 acres
- For Consideration
- Speed Zone Ordinance
- Abandonment of a portion of Brinson Drive
- Motorola Support Agreement for Offendertrak and PMDC
- Nondisclosure Agreement with JMF Solutions, Inc.
- Contract with Municipal Code Corporation
- Lowndes County Fire Rescue Firehouse Subs Grant
- Funding approval for a new Message Switch (Server) for Lowndes County Telecommunications
- Bid — SCBA Cylinders
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address