6. Resolution – Reapportionmentwhich I’m guessing has to do with changes in population in County Commission districts. Maybe they’ll say at the Work Session Monday morning.
And these interesting items:
8.f. Lowndes County Fire Rescue Standard Operating Procedures .br> 8.g. Animal Welfare Standard Operating ProceduresI wonder if those procedures are available for citizens to see?
Plus a rezoning, a road abandonment, a beer and wine license, and quite a few other items for the last meeting of the year. Given they haven’t met since 7 November 2011, more than a month ago, I guess that’s not surprising.
Here’s the agenda:
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2011, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — November 7, 2011
- Regular Session — November 7, 2011
- Ordinance Imposing a 9-1-1 Charge on Prepaid Wireless Service
- Resolution – Reapportionment
- Public Hearings
- REZ-2011-16 South Beach Commercial, US Hwy 41 South R-10 & TLA to C-G, ~1.7 acres
- Lowndes County – Greater Lowndes 2030 Comprehensive Plan Updates — Resolution to Transmit
- For Consideration
- Ankle Monitoring System
- 2012 Public Defender Services Contract and Operating Contract
- Abandonment of a Portion of Bethany Road
- Employee Health Plan Renewal
- Beer and Wine License, Hari Om 2014, Inc. – 3954 Old Hwy 41
- Lowndes County Fire Rescue Standard Operating Procedures
- Animal Welfare Standard Operating Procedures
- Contract for the Sale of Timber at the Landfill
- Set Qualifying Fees
- Hart Road Lift Station Rehabilitation
- Entrance Gate at Davidson and Roberts Roads
- Reports-County Manager
- Quarterly Financial Report
- GA DCA – FY 2012 CDBG Requests
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address