Work Session, Lowndes County Commission, Lowndes County, Georgia, 11 July 2011.
Videos by Gretchen Quarterman for LAKE, the Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange.
Here’s the agenda:
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, JULY 11, 2011, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2011, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — June 27, 2011
- Regular Session — June 28, 2011
- Appointments for Introduction
- Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Addictive Diseases
- Keep Lowndes Valdosta Beautiful
- Valdosta-Lowndes County Parks and Recreation Authority
- Public Hearings
- REZ-2011-04 Washington, Clyattstone Rd, 0071 033, 32.8 ac., 33 lots, R-1 to R-21, Community well/septic REZ-2011-08 Thomas, 4099 Ben Hill Rd., 0190 315, 1 lot, 1 ac., well/septic, E-A to R-1
- REZ-2011-09 Keene, Lake Park Bellville Rd/Wisenbaker Rd., 0225 018, ~7 ac., 1 lot, Lake Park water/septic, M-1 to R-A
- REZ-2011-10 Nottinghill, Cat Creek Rd, 0144 0255-0258, ~15.75 ac., 49 lots, Co W/S, R-1 to R-10
- For Consideration
- Section 5311 Rural Transportation Program Operating Contracts
- GEMA Performance Partnership Agreement — FY 2011
- FY 2011 EMPG Response and Recovery Award
- FY 2011 EMPG Planning and Preparedness Award Application
- GEMA Sheltering Initiative Memorandum of Understanding
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address