A million tax dollars for insurance and prison work details, discussed this morning, to be voted on Tuesday evening, by the Lowndes County Commission. Also an easement from Moody Air Force Base for Hightower Road and Cooper Road, and a beer and wine license for Cracker Barrel in Lake Park.
|$806,342.00||ACCG IRMA Property & Liability Insurance Program Renewal|
|$147,954.00||Annual Contract Renewal, Georgia Department of Corrections – Prison Work Details|
|$52,132.50||Annual Contract Renewal for Mosquito Identification and Testing|
the agenda. The board packet, received in response to a LAKE
open records request, is on the LAKE website:
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, JULY 26, 2021, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, JULY 27, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Public Hearing
- For Consideration
- Approval of Easement Documents for Hightower Road
- ACCG IRMA Property & Liability Insurance Program Renewal
- Annual Contract Renewal, Georgia Department of Corrections – Prison Work Details
- Annual Contract Renewal for Mosquito Identification and Testing
- Reports – County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard-Please State Your Name and Address
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!