Oh, look, they’ve apparently taken up Scott Orenstein’s suggestion and moved Citizens Wishing to be Heard to the end of the meeting! Personally, I think that’s a fine idea as long as Commissioners stay for that item.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, APRIL 12, 2011, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street — 2nd Floor
Citizens Wishing to be Heard is only at the regular session on Tuesday, of course. Remember, you have to turn in your Citizens Wishing to Be Heard Form before the meeting starts or you won’t be heard.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — March 21, 2011
- Regular Session — March 22, 2011
- Appointments — Valdosta/Lowndes County Zoning Board of Appeals (2)
- Public Hearings — REZ-2011-3 Morgan Estate, 2531 James Road, ~ 3.9 Acres R-1 to R-10, Water and Sewer, 3 lots
- For Consideration
- Firehouse Subs Fire Department Grant
- Request for Relief of Tax Liens by Habitat for Humanity — 900 York Street, Valdosta, Georgia
- Proposal for Groundwater Sampling and Analysis at the Clyattville Landfill
- Quit Claim Deed of Abandoned Valencia Drive Right of Way
- Reports — County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address