County Manager Joe Pritchard said Finance Director Stephanie Black has received a millage report from the Tax Commissioner. He and she will prepare something from it for the Lowndes County Commissioners for a later meeting.
The board packet is on the LAKE website, in response to a LAKE open records request.
- 1. Call to Order 4. Minutes for Approval
- 5a. Lowndes County Construction Board Of Adjustments And Appeals
- 6a. Hazard Mitigation Grant Program Applications
- 6b. EMGrants User Access Agreement
- 6c. Dell Lease Purchase Schedule
- 6d. Master Services Agreement Between IBM And Lowndes County
- 6e. Annual Contract Renewal For Mosquito Identification And Testing
- 6f. Howell Lane R/W Property Just Compensation
- 6g. SPLOST VIII
- 7a. LAS And Pump Station Improvements
- 7b. Paving On Howell Lane And A Portion Of Lester Road
- 7c. Replacement Of Hickory Grove Road Bridges
- 8. Reports – millage information has been received 10. Adjournment
Here’s a LAKE video playlist:
Videos and packet: Millage, SPLOST VIII, Wastewater, roads, bridges, mosquitos, Construction Board
Work Session, Lowndes County Commission (LCC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, 2019-08-12.
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!