The Lowndes County Commission approved everything as fast as they could hear each item read and vote, at their fifteen-minute Regular Session of May 24, 2022.
Below are links to each LAKE video of each agenda item, followed by a LAKE video playlist. There are no notes this time, because there wasn’t much to comment on. The Minutes are available. See also the LAKE videos of the previous morning’s Work Session and the agenda. The board packet, received in response to a LAKE open records request, is on the LAKE website.
- 1. Call to Order 2. Invocation 3. Pledge
- 4. Minutes for Approval
- 5.a. Valdosta-Lowndes County Land Bank Authority Appointment Approval
- 5.b. Valdosta – Lowndes County Development Authority -Joint Appointment
- 6.a. Accept Infrastructure for Quarterman Estates West, Phase III-D
- 6.b. Release of Lien for 2009 CHIP Grant
- 6.c. Valdosta Extraterritorial Extension of Water and Sewer Services
- 6.d. GA 122
- 7.a. 2022 LMIG Resurfacing
- 8. Reports – County Manager
- 9. CWTBH (none) 10. Adjournment
Here’s a LAKE video playlist:
Videos: Everything unanimously approved in fifteen minutes @ LCC 2022-05-24
Lowndes County Commission Regular Session, Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia.
Videos by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!