Below are links to each LAKE video of the Work Session of 25 September 2017. See also the previous notes with the agenda. For the three rezoning cases, see also the LAKE videos of the Planning Commission meetings of 28 August 2017 and 25 September 2017.
- 1. Call to Order 4. Minutes for Approval
- 5 a. South Georgia Community Service Board Appointment
- 5 b. Lowndes County DFCS Board Appointment
- 6 a. REZ-2017-07 Tomlinson, US Hwy 41 S, E-A to R-A ~6.04 acres
- 6 b. REZ-2017-08 West Ridge Business Park, C-G to C-H, ~.84 acres
6c. REZ-2017-09 Robert A. Register Estate, R-1 to R-10 ~126 acres (part1)
Video. The audio feed inexplicably went silent at the end for 16 seconds at the end before I noticed.
6c. REZ-2017-09 Robert A. Register Estate, R-1 to R-10 ~126 acres (part2)
Video. I started a new clip, unplugged the audio feed and we continue with with ambient audio.
- 6 d. Decorative Special Tax Lighting District: Portions of Creekside West
6 e. Public Hearing Renaming Little Poppy Road
Video. It’s part of the Nelson Hill subdivision on Val Del Road.
- 6 f. Beer, Wine, and Liquor License -The New Rascals
- 7 a. Amended Motorized Cart Ordinance
- 7 b. Abandonment of Portions of Old Lake Park Road and Hickory Grove Road SE
- 7 c. Baptist Village Sewer Service Request
- 7 d. Addendum to the Withlacoochee Flood Inundation Mapping Project
- 7 e. USGS Funding Agreement for Hwy 122 Stream Gauge
- 7 f. Public Safety Information Technology Purchase
- 7 g. High Enforcement of Aggressive Traffic (HEAT)
- 8. Reports – County Manager – none
- 10. Other Business / Meeting Adjournment
Here’s a LAKE video playlist:
Videos: HEAT on Lake Park
Work Session, Lowndes County Commission (LCC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, September 25, 2017.
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!