Apparently more was shown on the screen yesterday morning that we finally received this morning in the board packet, such as this picture of the Nelson Hill subdivision on Val Del Road.
They also added 7.b. Refunding Revenue Bonds by South Region Joint Development Authority for VSU ASRE, which makes no sense until you can see details in the board packet.
After the agenda items, the Chairman made unscheduled announcements of a 9AM 9/11 ceremony at the Historic Courthouse, and a 12PM Sheriff’s deputy monument unveiling.
- 1. Call to Order 4. Minutes for Approval
- 5a. Appointment – Greater Lowndes Planning Commission
- 6a. Abandonment of Unopened Right of Way Off Ivandale Circle
- 6b. REZ-2019-12 Val Del 61, Val Del Road R-1 to P-D 28.436 acres
- 7a. Motorola SUAII (Evergreen)
- 7.b. adding Refunding Revenue Bonds by SRJDA for VSU ASRE
- 8. Reports –County Manager
- 9AM 9/11 ceremony at courthouse and 12PM sheriff deputy monument unveiling –Bill Slaughter
Here’s a LAKE video playlist:
Videos: Surprise Bonds, Val Del rezoning, GLPC appointments, 1/2 million to Motorola
Work Session, Lowndes County Commission (LCC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, 2019-09-09.
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!