Quite a long Work Session yesterday morning, more than half an hour. Surprisingly, the longest was Liquor Barn’s Wine & Liquor License; apparently their state and county licenses don’t match. They vote tonight at 5:30 PM, in their Regular Session.
Below are links to each LAKE video, followed by a LAKE video playlist. See also the agenda in the previous post, especially about 6a.REZ-2017-11 Arrow Engineering, R-A and E-A to O-I, ~2.5 acres, which is now apparently really for 1 acre.
- 1. Call to Order 4. Minutes for Approval
- 5 a. Lowndes County Board of Health Appointment
- 6a.REZ-2017-11 Arrow Engineering, R-A and E-A to O-I, ~2.5 acres
- 6 b. Abandonment of Old Valdosta Lakeland Road
- 7 a. Abandonment of Lane Road and a Portion of Sheavette Road
- 7b. Hazardous Waste Trust Fund Agreement
- 7c. Rural Transportation Program Grant Application and Resolution
- 7 d. Request to Purchase (3) Sets of Demo Extrication Tools
- 7 e. Request to Purchase 10 New Automatic External Defibrillators (AED)
- 7 f/g. Tyler Electronic Filing Participation Agreement
- 7 h. Section 125 Plan Document Renewal for 2018
- 7i. Beer, Wine & Liquor License – Liquor Barn, 3990 N. Valdosta Rd.
- 7j. Continued Environmental Services – AECOM Technical Services
- 7 k. Grant of Easement for Utility Right of Way Moody-Mission Point
- 7l. North Lowndes and Spring Creek Water Interconnection
- 7 m. DA’s Federal VOCA Grant Application Renewal
- 7 n. Georgia Power- VisionFirst
- 7o. Services Agreement with CSRA Probation Services
- 8 a. Bid for Grounds Maintenance at County Facilities
- 9. Reports – County Manager (none) – then Chairman Comments
- Time Check – it was a relatively long work session
Here’s a LAKE video playlist:
Videos: Board of Health and an office in the woods
Work Session, Lowndes County Commission (LCC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, November 13, 2017.
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!