Does “SPLOST VII Agreement” mean the SPLOST lists are a done deal and there will be no public hearings? Two Moody and one small rezoning cases move from the Planning Commission to the County Commission. And that Alapaha Water Treatment Plant is back on the agenda for tomorrow morning and voting Tuesday evening by the Lowndes County Commission.
Here’s the agenda, with a few links to related posts.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, AUGUST 12, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2013, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street – 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — July 22, 2013
- Regular Session — July 23, 2013
- Resolution for Refunding Revenue Bonds
- Public Hearings
- For Consideration
- Engineering for the Alapaha Water Treatment Upgrade
- Engineering Service for Sewer Plant Upgrade
- Service Contract for the Logisys CAD System
- Johnson Controls Contract Continuation
- FY2013 EMPG Response and Recovery Award Application
- Evidence Based Associates Service Agreement
- SPLOST VII Agreement
- Reports-County Manager
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address