Update 2022-07-11 Packet: the two Lowndes County Rezonings @ GLPC 2022-06-27.
The big Dasher item is to split out a couple of parcels for children, at the Greater Lowndes Planning Commission (GLPC) Regular Session Monday evening, June 27, 2022.
Here is the agenda. Thanks to Loretta Hylton of SGRC, we already have the Dasher board packet item, which is on the LAKE website. We have sent Lowndes County an open records request for their cases and the preceding GLPC meeting minutes.
Greater Lowndes Planning Commission
~ Lowndes County ~ City of Valdosta ~ City of Dasher ~
~ City of Hahira ~ City of Lake Park ~ City of Remerton ~
Monday, June 20, 2022 5:30 P.M. Work Session
Monday, June 27, 2022 5:30 P.M. Regular Session
Lowndes County South Health District Administrative Office
325 West Savannah Avenue, Valdosta, Georgia
- Call to Order, Pledge, and Invocation
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes: May 23, 2022
City of Dasher Cases:
FINAL ACTION by the City of Dasher, 3686 US HWY 41 S., Dasher, Georgia
Dasher City Hall, Monday, July 6th, 2022 6:00 pm
Point of Contact: Tonia Walker – City Clerk, (229) 559-3146
- DA-ZA-2022-01, Larry Wisenbaker, US 41S, 01901 039, ~167 ac., A-U to S-A
Lowndes County Cases:
FINAL ACTION by the Lowndes County Board of Commissioners, 327 N. Ashley Street,
Valdosta, Georgia, Lowndes County Judicial and Administrative Complex Commission
Chambers, 2nd Floor, Tuesday, July 12th, 2022, 5:30 pm
Point of Contact: JD Dillard, Director – Planning & Zoning, (229) 671-2430
- REZ-2022-13 Hunter Property, Madison Highway, Map/Parcel # a portion of 0097- 032, 2 Acres, Current Zoning: E-A (Estate Agricultural), Proposed Zoning: C-C (Crossroads Commercial)
- REZ-2022-14 Ben Beasley, 4374 River Road, Map/Parcel# 0144-041, ~12.9 Acres, Current Zoning: R-21 (Medium Density Residential), Proposed Zoning: R-A (Residential Agricultural)
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!