Below are links to each LAKE video, followed by a LAKE video playlist. See previous post for the agenda and some notes on opioids and road pavings, and see Still inconsistent, but has speed humps: Lowndes County Thoroughfare Plan 2018. For the rezoning cases, see also the LAKE videos of the preceding Planning Commission meeting. Plus see the county’s own video of this April 10, 2018 Regular Session. I thought they also videoed their Work Sessions, but I don’t see a video for April 9, 2018. There is no LAKE video for that Work Session because we were elsewhere.
- 1. Call to Order 2. Pledge 3. Invocation
- Chairman Recognitions (scouts, student leadership)
- 5. Proclamation Presentation to the Teen Explosion Youth Action Group
- 6. Telecommunications Week Proclamation Presentation
- 7. Minutes for Approval
- 8a. REZ-2018-08 Hughes, 4968 Lakeland Hwy, E-A to R-1
- 8b. REZ-2018-09, Camp Rock, PD-R to PD-R (Amendment), 4391 Rocky Ford Rd
- 8c. REZ-2018-10 Grace Lake, Enoch Lake Rd/Cir ~20 Acres
- 9a. MoA for RoW Phase Old Quitman Road Bridge Replacement
- 9 b. Update to the Lowndes County Thoroughfare Plan
- 9 c. FY2019 Juvenile Justice Incentive Grant RFP
- 9d. Update on Solicitor-General’s VAWA Grant Award
- 9 e. Declaration of Surplus Items and Authorization for Disposal
- 10 a. Bid for Firefighter Turnout Gear
- 10 b. Resurfacing of Four County Roads
- 11. Reports (none) 12. CWTBH (none) 13. Adjournment
Here’s a LAKE video playlist:
Videos: Proclamations, Thoroughfare Plan, RR bridge, resurfacing four roads, opioids
Regular Session, Lowndes County Commission (LCC),
Video by Gretchen Quarterman for Lowndes Area Knowledge Exchange (LAKE),
Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia, April 10, 2018.
Investigative reporting costs money, for open records requests, copying, web hosting, gasoline, and cameras, and with sufficient funds we can pay students to do further research. You can donate to LAKE today!