A rezoning for well and septic, Bevel Creek is back with a lift station pump repair, and something about an Alapaha waterline: water, water, water. Plus a beer license, refunding revenue bonds, and the long-awaited waste management RFP. And an employee health fair, whatever that is, and apparently this is community planning month. All that at the Lowndes County Commission, Monday morning and Tuesday evening.
Here’s the agenda.
LOWNDES COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WORK SESSION, MONDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
REGULAR SESSION, TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
327 N. Ashley Street — 2nd Floor
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
- Minutes for Approval
- Work Session — September 24, 2012
- Regular Session — September 25, 2012
- Public Hearing — REZ-2012-15 Glenn O’Neal, Pecan Plantation Rd. & US Hwy 84 W E-A to C-H, County Water & Septic, ~4.5 acres
- For Consideration
- Bevel Creek Lift Station Pump Repair
- Alapaha Waterline size Increase
- Beer License — Naylor’s Pantry — 8777 E. Hwy 135
- Refunding Revenue Bonds
- Solid Waste Management Request for Proposal
- Community Planning Month Proclamation
- Employee Health Fair
- Citizens Wishing to be Heard Please State Name And Address